Breaking News

I’ll not take your fatherly role for granted, Sanwo-Olu tells Tinubu




The winner of the Lagos All Progressives Congress primary, Mr.Babajide Sanwo-Olu has said that he will not take the Nationa Leaders of the party Asiwaju Bola Tinubu fatherly role for granted.

Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu Mr. Sanwo-Olu in his acceptance speech also thanked the Almighty God and the people of the state saying ‘first I need to thank the Almighty God who has kept all of us, Lagosians, Nigerians, up until this very moment; all glory, honour and adoration goes to the Almighty God.’

In his speech, Sanwo-Olu said: Fellow Nigerians, I want to thank us, thank all of you for the numerous support I have received from everyone, I should seize this opportunity thank everyone. But first I need to thank the Almighty God who has kept all of us, Lagosians, Nigerians, up until this very moment; all glory, honour and adoration goes to the Almighty God.“I think it’s appropriate I thank our national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who has provided the platform for all of us, so many of us that have looked up to him, the fatherly role, a political landscape that one cannot take for granted.


No comments